Account Coordinator Position (Full-time or Part-time to Full-time)
41 Orange is seeking an energetic, ambitious, team-oriented Account Coordinator to join our team in San Diego. As an Account Coordinator, you’ll work with the management team to assist in client inbound marketing and lead generation programs.
41 Orange specializes in inbound marketing, a variety of online marketing techniques to generate leads, for clients primarily in the real estate industry. This position provides the opportunity to develop creative solutions learning from a talented and dynamic team of marketers.
This position can be full-time OR part-time with an opportunity to move to full-time in the new year. The ideal candidate with be organized, driven, a quick-learner, and has a keen interest in internet marketing trends for business-to-business. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. Apply only if you love solving puzzles by using your analytical skills and creative thinking!
- Support the management team in servicing our inbound marketing and website clients
- Assist with integrations and internal project management
- Manage and optimize campaigns from start to finish
- Work collaboratively with management to recommend campaign modifications
- Assist with ongoing paid media campaigns and SEO projects
- Monitor performance of campaigns and suggest strategies for optimization
- Conduct research on industry and market trends, potential clients, and new vendors
- Attend meetings and conferences with current partners, potential clients and vendors
- Provide support to management in special projects, such as marketing strategies or sales pitches
- Coordinate flow of information and communication with client or contractors as necessary and disseminate it according to plan/strategy
- Assist with the gathering of marketing statistics for monthly reporting to clients
- BA/BS degree in marketing, public relations or related industry (or working towards)
- Past agency experience a major plus
- Basic understanding of online advertising space
- Marketing or online advertising agency experience is a plus
- Ability to strategize, analyze and optimize around data
- Desire to learn and grow!
To apply, please send a brief cover letter and your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Account coordinator position.”