Content Marketing Internship (part-time)
We are looking for a talented writer to produce various projects and blog content, to expand our company’s digital footprint as well as help clients be successful in their goals. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and time management skills.
This person will work with our team to assist in the creation of marketing materials and in the implementation of our marketing strategies, including blogging, email marketing, social media, and the activities they involve.
41 Orange is a fast-growing, venture-backed inbound marketing company that combines the disciplines of content writing, SEO, social media, email marketing, and website development to create powerful sales funnels for our clients. This is a great position for a student who has had a marketing internship before and is looking to expand upon their skills. You will develop keen insights regarding how to drive traffic and get results for clients. You’ll learn valuable skills regarding cutting-edge tactics for online marketing, applicable to multiple industries and environments.
This is a paid internship for 15-30 hours per week. Full-time opportunities may be available upon completion for the right applicant.
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing content for clients
- Assist in compiling content briefs for writing team to ensure messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies
- Promote content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and email
- Assist with the creation of email campaigns and workflows
- Craft ideas for downloadable resources or brochures for clients’ businesses
- Develop fresh story ideas for blog and social media content
- Research SEO keywords and help set up the optimization strategy for clients
- Conduct media outreach as necessary for link-building activities or guest posting
- Assist with company blog content and social media presence
- Assist with the gathering of marketing statistics for monthly reporting to clients
- Work within HubSpot to publish content, generate emails and create marketing automation funnels
- Pursuing a degree in marketing, journalism, public relations or a related field
- Internship experience at a marketing agency highly preferred
- Knowledge of using a content management system (CMS), such as WordPress or HubSpot is a plus
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven and incorporate feedback easily.
To apply, please send a brief cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Content Marketing Intern Position.”