Content Writer Position (Part-Time or Contract)
41 Orange is seeking content writers with experience to assist our growing inbound marketing agency with ongoing content development. 41 Orange specializes in inbound marketing, a variety of online marketing techniques to generate leads, for clients primarily in the real estate industry.
This position is currently a contract or part-time position. The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills, be organized, a good researcher, and have a basic understanding of SEO. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail and the ability to think outside the box when it comes to writing about real estate.
- Write articles on deadline using an outline or content brief provided by account management for 41 Orange clients’ websites and blogs
- Thoroughly research topics to provide in-depth and valuable content targeted to clients’ audiences
- Listen to feedback and incorporate into your writing
- Think like a journalist: Find the best and freshest angles for new content
- BA/BS degree in marketing, journalism, public relations or related industry (or working towards)
- 1-2 years experience in a related position a plus
- Experience writing for real estate industry a plus
- Ability to strategize, research and learn quick
- Desire to learn new skills and explore new processes for writing
To apply, please send a brief cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Content writer position.”