Demand Generation Marketing Internship
41 Orange is seeking a growth-minded and results-driven, Demand Generation Marketing Intern.
We are a private equity-backed growth agency and HubSpot partner located in San Diego, CA. We combine the disciplines of content writing, SEO, social media, email marketing, and website development to create powerful marketing campaigns that deliver qualified leads to our clients.
We are a team of passionate practitioners, who are always hungry to learn. We work hard, have fun and are always down to try something new.
If you believe in…
- Clear and consistent communication
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- Getting out of your comfort zone
- Never letting fear of failure get in the way
…Then read on!
What the Job Entails
- Working directly with the CEO & the Director of Business Development, you will be responsible for building a demand generation program with the goal of generating qualified leads for the agency.
- This includes running outreach campaigns using cold email and LinkedIn, and finding prospective clients.
- You will be expected to become an expert in LinkedIn Sales Navigator, cold email strategy, and will have the ability to find information on target accounts with precision.
- This is NOT a sales position. Don’t worry, you will not be cold calling prospects.
- Think of the demand generation internship as a marketing internship that focuses on “outbound marketing” tactics (as opposed to “inbound marketing” tactics).
- Learn HubSpot Sales and Marketing technology, and Outreach.io (sales and marketing automation platforms)
- The opportunity may lead to a full time position upon graduation.
As a fast-growing agency, we are looking for someone who wants to land and expand, put down roots and grow with us. You will have the opportunity to carve out the role you’ve always envisioned for yourself.
- 1-on-1 career and growth planning and mentorship
- Flexible hours (to account for your class schedule)
- Work directly with a CEO at one of San Diego’s fastest growing marketing agency (no better training than that)
- A minimum of one marketing internship in an agency setting or equivalent experience
- A unique blend of an analytical and creative mind, and the ability to use data and analytics, to develop results-oriented demand generation strategies
- Proven copy writing skills required
- Ability to identify and understand the unique needs of the personas we sell to
- Understanding of industry trends and how those affect customers’ business/vertical
- If you don’t have HubSpot experience already, look into getting an Inbound Certification (would make a huge difference over other candidates)
- Interest in learning lead generation strategies or tactics, whether that’s Facebook ads, LinkedIn or cold email outreach, content marketing, etc.
- Above all else, you must have a willingness to learn and a hunger for personal and professional growth
To apply, please send a brief cover letter and your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “I’m ready to make shit happen, Gregg.”