Account Strategist Position
41 Orange is seeking a growth-minded and results-driven, Account Strategist with proven experience managing multiple digital marketing accounts to join our fast-growing team!
We are a team of passionate practitioners, who are always hungry to learn. We work hard, have fun and are always down to try something new. We value life’s experiences and place great importance on work-life balance. We value teamwork and problem-solving.
If you believe in…
- Clear and consistent communication
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- Getting out of your comfort zone
- Never letting fear of failure get in the way
…Then read on!
You Will Be…
- Orchestrating a team of marketing coordinators, designers and developers to maximize performance of inbound marketing campaigns
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with key client personnel
- Actively leading and collaborating with clients and internal team to understand objectives, devise inbound marketing and content strategies and employ solutions to drive results
- Overlooking the success of clients’ marketing programs and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Building client content/editorial calendars that attract qualified leads and manage the content workflow with marketing coordinators and writers
- Managing timelines, budgets and allocation of time to team members on client work
- Identifying and managing opportunities to upsell and directly grow client relationships
- Responsible for meeting targets and goals for profitable contract renewals, client referrals, service upsells, and growth objectives for your client accounts
As a fast-growing agency, we are looking for someone who wants to land and expand, put down roots and grow with us. You will have the opportunity to carve out the role you’ve always envisioned for yourself.
- We customize your benefits package around what you value most (i.e. flexibility, competitive PTO)
- 1-on-1 career and growth playing, including goals and rewards
- Flexible hours
- Opportunities for commission or profit-sharing
- One week off every year between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- A minimum of 3-5 years marketing experience in an agency setting, managing client accounts and projects
- Bachelor degree or higher in a related field preferred but not required
- A unique blend of an analytical and creative mind, and the ability to use data and analytics, to develop results-oriented client marketing strategies
- Proven copywriting, content strategy and blogging experience a major plus
- Ability to identify and communicate with multiple constituencies and decision-makers
- Understanding of industry trends and how those affect customers’ business/vertical
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is required
- Experience using project management solutions, such as Asana and Harvest, a plus
- Knowledge regarding paid media campaign options, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google AdWords, are a plus
- Proficiency in marketing automation software (HubSpot preferred) in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads and customers. If you don’t have HubSpot experience already, look into getting an Inbound Certification.
- Above all else, you must have a willingness to learn and a hunger for personal and professional growth
To apply, please send a brief cover letter and your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “marketing strategist position.”